Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My name is Jack Bauer. This is the longest day of my life.

Seriously. This day has the potential to span what will feel like eons.

Why?

Because Opie has some heavy intestinal warfare going on this morning.

And intestinal warfare is never easy with dogs. And its especially not easy when you are the only adult in the house for the day and you also have a little baby to look after.

Have mercy.

I've got the hazmat team on call and Opie is cooped up in the kitchen where there is a hefty amount of linoleum, as opposed to the living room where there is carpet. This is when I wish we had a fence in our backyard so I could just let him live out his warfare days in the great outdoors. Alas, not happening.

Like I said, longest day of my life.

Ugg.

No comments:

Post a Comment