Sunday, May 16, 2010

Over the river and through the woods

Hard to believe what was in there...

is now out here!

And no, I did not conquer that frozen Coke all by myself- I had the Hubs there to help me. That's not to say I couldn't have done it solo. Because I coulda.

Saturday we went to G-Mama and G-Daddy's to hang out for the afternoon and pick up our little monster. Newbie was kickin' it in his high tops. I knew baby feet were cute, but I didn't realize they get even cuter with a pair of adorable kicks.

What. A. Charmer.

So far so good on the Opie front. We had a little introduction this morning, and the boys did great!

I shudder inside when I think about my puppy licking my baby, but I have to say, I'm just pretty happy he wasn't stomping all over him. Ya win some, ya lose some. A little lick here or there is a hit we're willing to take at this point.

We're off to the park as a family of 3 1/2 (Opie's the 1/2 in this case, as he is now at the bottom of the totem pole around here) this afternoon before I hit up a bridal shower for my sister. Wish us luck- first walk with a stroller and a leash...not sure we'll make it!

Coming soon...Diary of a Maid of Honor. It should be a good time. ;)

1 comment:

  1. It still boggles my mind that our babies fit in there and like you said... are now OUT HERE! Kicking, cooing, laughing, and crying! LOVE IT! LOVE his outfit + new shoes too!!!

    ReplyDelete