Last night was L-O-N-G...Newbie was up squawking from four to six this morning, which means the Hubs was up from four to six too, and I was somewhere in between sleep and awake because I just can't seem to drift off when I hear my little one chatting away in the other room. Sigh. So Newbie and I have made it a pajama day, hanging out in our pj's, watching Christmas movies (The Nativity Story and The Holiday...not sure why...it just seemed fitting for a rainy, chilly day), and munching away on graham crackers that I was devastated to find are not fat nor calorie free. This was a really unfortunate discovery because I have plowed through two boxes in four days. Yikes.
The good news is, we have a great line-up of television tonight, so I won't have to scramble to find another Christmas movie. Newbie is a big American Idol fan. Last week he chilled out with us on the couch cheering on Lee. We just wish the guy would smile a little more. But still, big fans.

While we're talking TV, "24" last night? The best episode ever. It was so intense, I had to hand the baby over to the Hubs so I could focus on the mission. CTU needed me. Also, I found it a little ironic that Bauer ripped out that guy's belly button with some pliers on Belly Button day. How fitting. I mean, what are the chances?!? And can we just say that three more hours of "24" just isn't enough? I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my Monday nights when the series is over. Probably gorge on graham crackers in a closet through sobs or something. I am going to miss going on a top secret mission with CTU each week.
Well, Newbie's waking up from his 18th nap today, so I better get back at it. Time to hang out in my pj's some more. Where are the graham crackers?
No comments:
Post a Comment