Wednesday, September 22, 2010

do nut tell me how to spell donut.

Can we just not talk about staph today? Or Lysol?

Because I am SO sick of staph and Lysol.

Lysol still has my heart.

But I just need some space.

Mostly because I think my lungs are in danger due to the high amounts of inhalation that have taken place in the last three days.

I seriously almost passed out cleaning the bathroom today.

Have mercy.

So let me tell you about something I'm VERY excited about...

pumpkin donuts with cream cheese icing.

Yes. That is just what this mama needs after a two week battle in trenches.

So I am seriously contemplating sacrificing the gas money it will take to get me out to the best orchard in town for the best pumpkin spice donuts with cream cheese icing. It's just a sacrifice I am willing to make, folks.

Also, do you want to know something DEVASTATING?

I knew you did.

This morning I was cruising through one of my favorite blogs- www.ThePioneerWoman.com- and found out she was doing a Nikon D90 giveaway. I got all excited and decided I was going to do it. I was going to enter my first online giveaway.

BUT THEN I realized the giveaway closed yesterday at noon.

Devastated.

Now I need a pick-me-up. So I'm having a corndog for lunch and watching satellite TV at my mom's. We're still here. We have been for the past billion days. We came for a little over night while the Hubs' had a late late late boys night playing video games, and then everything fell to pieces and we have been here nursing the crew back to health since Friday.

So I'm going home today. But don't think I'm not swiping a corndog and some TV time before I leave. Because I am.

Then its back to Lysol and laundry when we get home tonight. One house cleaned, one to go.

Newbie's up, so I better go rescue him from the pack-n-play. I hope you have a pumpkin spice donut with cream cheese icing day!

1 comment:

  1. um...I've never had a pumpkin spice donut with icing. I NEED one now that I know they exist. Tell me where they are. And the pioneer woman - haven't checked her blog lately but now I'll be wandering over there...

    ReplyDelete