I am going to really indulge in some good nap time today and post some pictures from yesterday and our weekend away from home. I am having a lot of fun with Blogger's new post options and formats....lots of big pics and pretty colored fonts. =)
While the Hubs was not feeling well at all last week and the mama went crazy, Newbie had a ball....he's such a little trooper!
For anyone who held me as a baby or has ever seen a baby picture of me....does the above pic not look freakishly exactly like I did as a baby? I took it yesterday and couldn't believe how much my little man looks like I did as a baby!
That little man is loved and adored!
And way too cute.
Big blue eyes
Crazy toy he wouldn't let go of all weekend- thanks, G-Mama!
His G-Mama is. so. funny.
"This would be the cutest picture if my mama would get off her hiney and edit out these red eyes!" -Newbie
What a day. My little man crashed in my arms while the Hubs and I soaked in some HGtv. He was SO out. And that messy ponytail? Yeah. I've been rocking that since 9:21 am on April 14, 2010.
Love bug.
Such a big boy!
....and he just woke up from his 30 minute nap. 30 minutes. Aye. Car. AM. ba.
Off to be the mama....happy afternoon from me and Newbie! =)













No comments:
Post a Comment