Friday, September 17, 2010

Wanna do me a favor?

I just hijacked my sister's life and started a blog for her while she's at work today.....

I know. I just love to freak her out with crazy high expectations. Like starting a blog for her with the expectation that she will start blogging every day of her ever-lovin' life like her big sister does.

If you know her at all, would you bounce over to her new blog and leave her a comment just saying hello or asking her to make her first official post? She is full of crazy, and her blog is sure to be a good one if I can get her on it. =) In fact, let's really freak her out, and even if you don't know her, pop on over and give her a hello. Don't be shy! I know you're out there, bloggie lurkers. =)

Click here to see her new slice of the web!

Thank you thank you thank you!

And just because you are such troopers for doing me this favor....here's a picture of the cutest little guy. Ever. =)

"Muchas gracias, amigos!!!" Yes, I'm teaching him Spanish.

2 comments:

  1. I am following your sister's blog! Read her first entry this morning. And you should teach Newbie Spanish - then I'll have someone to talk to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! =) And we're are working on the Spanish here and there...I just can't remember as much as I'd like to! =)

    ReplyDelete