Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More random than the prize counter at Chuckie Cheese


Coming to you from the Bumbo to say: we are back in business and will be updating daily (or close to it depending on quantity of dirty diapers and Opie's level of maniac each day)!!! WOOHOO!

Also, my baby is four and a half months old. What. the. what.




HE IS EATING CEREAL!

And loving it.


Today I drove my baby and my dog and my mama around in a car full of Costco purchases with no air conditioner. I will never do that again. Ever. Ever never.

Parenthood starts again on NBC soon. I am counting down the days.

I bought five things of hand soap from Bath and Body Works at the mall yesterday. I was all the way across the parking lot before I realized what happened. It's hard to explain to the Hubs why 15 dollars worth of hand soap was necessary.

Newbie had his 4 month appointment last week. He got a great report, but shots are the pits, so he got a special treat for being such a brave little boy...


I love apple cider slushies.

And those blue eyes.


That's all I've got. Be back later with more pictures of my little man and most likely more irrelevant information about my beverages of choice and other hullabaloo. =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness - Look at that big guy sitting up. He is growing like a blooming sunflower. Those eyes are enough to melt you to a puddle. Do I catch a little glimpse of an "imp" in them tho'? Fun days ahead Mom & Dad! Hugs and loves to you all.

    ReplyDelete