Sunday, June 6, 2010

I wanna go to bed.

I have so much to share about our weekend, but it's late Sunday night, and I'm going to keep it short so I can go to bed. Actually, it's not late. It's only 9:22. But that is like 3 o'clock in the morning to parents of newborns. I feel like I should have been asleep 8 hours ago.

OK. Two things, with plenty more tomorrow:

A) Newbie had a ROUGH afternoon today. He screamed through an entire 20 minute car ride. Don't tell the Hubs, but I tried to hit every single pot hole between us and our destination in an attempt to rock/jiggle/bump Newbie to sleep and out of his crying frenzy. It didn't work. And we probably need a new axle on the car or something.

B) I wish Dairy Queen delivered. It's just been that kind of night.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. You must be having a bad dream. That precious little bundle at the shower was sooo good. I can't believe he can make such a turn-around so quickly. You must be wrong!
    What a fun afternoon it was. Lots of fun toys and new duds for Newbie and lots of nice things for Auntie to get arranged in her apt.
    Fun times ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete