2) Should I buy more diapers today or something fun for Newbie like a play gym that he can lie under and bat around?
3) Chet is still here. He's really got some endurance, that squirrel. Every once in a while, just when we think he is gone, he starts going to town on the plaster in our walls. It sounds something like a rabid monkey frantically crunching on a combination of popcorn and Pop Rocks. That's all I have to say about that.
4) I want to go to the beach.
5) Brainwash much?


6) The Hubs is working on his Bachelor party invites for our bro right now. And I guess I should probably get to writing my toast...I think I'm kinda in denial.
7) One of the perks of your sister getting married at the zoo is getting a free pass to go scope out the location multiple times before the wedding. Newbie and I are really getting to know the otters and the grizzly bears well.
8) Grizzly bears smell bad.
9) My son is getting so big. And LONG. He fits into pj's that were too big for him a week and a half ago. We're blowing through the clothes in his closet.
10) I found nothing garage saling yesterday. Massive fail. So we consoled ourselves with a DQ blizzard and some lame day time television.
11) Today the Hubs has big plans to watch some big something something rugby game on TV. Which means today I have big plans to go shopping.
12) My sister is getting married practically tomorrow. What happened??? Why are we not still playing Barbies and fighting over who gets the good kitchen?
13) I am SO in the mood for a McDonald's hashbrown. Don't judge me. I went to a dress fitting and the bridesmaid dress fits, so we're gonna make it after all.
14) I want to go to the beach. Did I already say that?
15) In the past two days I have been showered with good book suggestions, and now I'm stuck in a quandary. I don't know if I want to go Beth Moore So Long Insecurity inspirational, Edgar Sawtelle epic novel, or lame and shallow Last Song. Decisions, decisions.
16) I keep thinking I need to get going and get started with my day, but the fact is Newbie got up so early today that it's only 7:49 now and Saturday morning cartoons aren't even on. Why do early morning hours exist?
he is getting some long eyelashes!! and i love that he found his thumb, i love thumb suckers! 6 o'clock IS way too early... that's when daddys come in handy :)
ReplyDelete