We have had such an exciting weekend, I can't wait to post and tell you all about it, but I have to wait to upload a billion pictures, and I'm busy with wedding stuff this morning which means there's another Diary of a MOHO post in the making. =) Lots of updates coming soon!
In the meantime...
I HATE centipedes. They are like some sort of turbo mutant spider. Seen one lately? They are sick. Google image it. I dare you. There was one chilling in my sink this morning. I was on the phone with Mom when I saw it. I started hyperventilating, yelled something not-so-polite into the phone, tossed the cell on the counter and ran for the hills. Not really. Instead of running for the hills, I took it like a WOman and smooshed the thing to smithereens because that's what Moms do. Two months ago I would have curled up in the fetal position and hid in the closet til the Hubs got home to kill it for me, but a Mom's gotta do what a Mom's gotta do.
Also, raspberries and blackberries are on sale for a dollar at our local grocery store. Sweet summer heaven.
I painted some shirts for Newbie last night. Sometimes I like to get crafty. He's debuting one today. I'll post pics later with my entourage of photographic genius from the weekend.
Off to wedding myself silly. Hope y'all have a great Monday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment