Friday, June 4, 2010

Thumbalin...O

At the graduation last night I heard a slobbery, slurpy, sucking noise. I looked to my right and saw this:

Look who found his thumb! What a champ. This guy's got a new trick up his sleeve every day!

The trick up my sleeve today? Garage saling in the rain. With a baby. We leave in an hour. Wish us luck. We're probably gonna need it. It's all in the name of 25 cent board books and 10 cent toys, folks....here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Find anything good? What sales did you go to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. G- I totally tried to find yours! We were SO in your neighborhood around noon today and I couldn't find you for beans. To make matters worse, we came away with ZERO good finds. =/ So we settled for a DQ Blizzard on the way home. =)

    ReplyDelete