Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog tech support: where the weak shall perish

Oh. My. Word.

Blogger just COMPLETELY rained on my parade.

I was in the middle of uploading a billion photos of our day for you to feast your eyes upon when out of nowhere Blogger popped up and started screaming that I have too many pictures in my blog storage and that I have to buy more space OR ELSE

I can't say what I'm going to do.  Because right now the only thing my brain can process is how y'all won't be able to see the adorable rubber ducky I bought for Newbie today from Bath and Body Works that he hasn't let out of his sight all evening.  *tears. tears. tears.*

I guess I will have to call in tech support.  The free kind that is found only through vigorous Googling and girlfriend calling and weeping and gnashing of teeth.  Yuck. YUCK!

Just last week a friend of mine said this happened to her and I was all "errrrr...huh?  That hasn't happened to me and I've been blogging like a mad woman. For months and months posting picture upon picture.  I don't know what you're talking about.  Blog photo storage who?"

AND JUST LOOK AT ME NOW.

What the what, Blogger.com?!?!?

This just beats all.  I'm telling you, those pictures were cute with a capital "C". 

To make matters worse, I just tried to post a video of him reading his favorite book and it won't let me do that either. 

Oh my goodness.

I'm gonna need and Oreo Blizzard.

And the DQ is closed for winter.

On that depressing note, I'm off to the blogging salt mines to try and resolve this hullabaloo.  I'm telling you, blog tech issues are where the weak perish and only the strong survive.  I hope I come out on the other side, because BOY HOWDY is that rubber ducky ever cute.

1 comment:

  1. Probably shouldn't metion this to you...but I saw the most wonderful sight today as I ventured into the Mall...I hadn't been there for ages and was ohhing and ahhing about all the wonderful Christmas glitz when lo and behold,I saw it, a DQ sign, right there smack dab in the middle of the Mall. Don't have to wait for Spring, no sir, those Orea Blizzards and Peanut Buster Parfaits are waiting...I hope when I go back, it wasn't just a mirage. Check it out I tell you....

    ReplyDelete