Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am going to need an eyeball transplant.

Happy Saturday!

I LOVE a beautiful Saturday morning with the sun shining through the now bare trees and the steam of a warm cup of coffee tickling my nose and the sound of a sweet little baby cooing from the backseat of the car on our way out to G-Mama and G-Daddy's.

There's just nothing like a Saturday morning.

The Hubs has to work today.  He is with us in spirit, however, as I can't stop thinking about him since he cleaned AND put away every last dish in our kitchen yesterday after the plumber came and fixed our sink.  I'm telling you, the Hubs is my hands-down hero.  I didn't even know the guy knew how to put away a week's worth of nasty dishes, and he did that and even managed to wipe down the counters and replace the rug in the kitchen.  I know.  I totally have the hots for him.

And I can't wait to see him tonight for his b-day celebration take 3 with my side of the clan.  We did take 2 last night with his parents, and I have some adorable pics to post as soon as I have a chance.  So I'll save the recap for the pics. =)

Today Newbie and I are hanging out at G-Mama's and G-Daddy's house so Mama can finish her photobook marathon.  Let me tell you something.  Six photobooks are not for the faint of heart.  I was at the computer until one o'clock in the morning for the second night in a row, and my retinas are burned to ashes.  Also, I can't feel my finger tips and somebody needs to take me on a vacation. STAT.

But Christmas presents are almost a wrap.  Or at least they will be by Monday if I can muster up enough eye sight to power through a few more hours on the Snapfish website. 

Have mercy.

Wishing you all a SUPER Saturday filled with sunshine and the hope of snowflakes. =)  Yes, it snowed here yesterday.  No, I am not ready.  But I will be by next weekend when I start decorating for Christmas. 

YES. That is going to happen. 

Don't judge me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment