I couldn't help but think of these two...
And of course, their little song:
"We're a couple of misfits
What's the matter with misfits That's where we fit in!
We're not daffy and dilly Don't go 'round willy nilly Seems to us kinda silly That we don't fit in.
We may be different from the rest Who decides the test Of what is really best?
We're a couple of misfits We're a couple of misfits What's the matter with misfits That's where we fit in!"
And to that I say,
This time, I will decide the test of what is really best.
And it would be best if we never wear camo
out of the house
at the same time
on our heads
again.
Truth be told, I think it is adorable. It was just a good
opportunity to post a pic and song combo from one of my
favorite Christmas movies. Guilty as charged. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment