Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ya better watch out...

Santa and Mrs. Claus are headed out to do some Christmas shopping today.


It is going to be a lot of fun because this little boy is at the top of the NICE list.  I mean, the hat alone put him in the top 3.  His overall content and giggly demeanor got him the rest of the way there.

I love that sweet little boy and can't wait to play Santa for the first time.  Ho ho ho!

Santa may have to find this mama some new flannel pj's too.  Because the chilly weather has finally arrived for good, and I cut the elastic out of the waistbands of all of my pj's last year when I was a preggo.  I'm just sayin'.  Not sure I made the nice list, but I'm keepin' my fingers crossed because homie needs some new pj's.

After today, just about all of my Christmas shopping will be done!  WOOHOO!  I don't know how I got so on the ball this year, but I love that I won't be stressed out about getting it done in super-busy December. I'm a spazoid when it comes to Christmas shopping, and I usually end up running through Target on black Friday like a chicken with my head cut off. Not this year, baby! It helps that we're doing some homemade gifts this year and that I gave my life away to Snapfish last weekend.  I highly recommend going the homemade gift route- it is such fun.  If you have a seamstress for a sister like I do, however, the trick is to set your expectations low cuz there ain't no way I'm gonna beat her in the creativity department.  The good news is, I have a cute baby to sweeten my side of the deal. =)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment