Thursday, November 4, 2010

Suddenly I'm flashing back to the spring of 2005 and a shower rat.

Plumber is coming in the morning.  We're hoping he's a nice guy and a straight shooter willing to cut a coupla new parents a good deal on a major pipe clear-out.  If it's a pricey fix, I may have to offer to pay him in potatoes and Rice Krispy Treats. You know, like they did back in the day.

Tonight I'm huddled up in our computer nook cranking out a billion Snapfish photobooks before the sale expires on Monday...it feels like my junior year in college all over again, except without the teaching portfolio and crazy neighbors. Sub in 345,039 unedited pictures and a maniac puggle. Strangely, the stress still gives me a strong desire to binge on a large tube of raw cookie dough. Some things never change.  College flashbacks also involve almost failing Geology of The Great Lakes 201 and a shower rat, but that's a story for another time. 

Newbie is partying late tonight with his daddy on the couch (exersaucer for Newbie, new b-day video game for the Hubs), which means we might actually get to sleep in tomorrow.  I'm holding my breath.

And the best part?

The Hubs has the day off tomorrow, so this is our Friday night.  TGIF, baby!

Wishing you all a happy evening!

***Grandma P, consider this us knocking twice! ; )

1 comment:

  1. Huh???? I don't follow....If that's "text talk" I'm illiterate. Speak English...s-l-o-w-l-y please. Gram P.

    ReplyDelete