Last night I was up until the wee hours of the morning making a photobook of my pregnancy with Newbie.
I went through picture upon picture of a growing belly and a fat lady eating Lucky Charms (seriously, I had like, 8 pictures of me in different outfits eating cereal...) and a sweet, squishy pink newborn.
It was so much fun.
I got way too nostalgic.
And super sentimental.
It was tear worthy.
And, dare I say, it made me want to do the whole thing all over again.
Which I never would have said in the 9th month of my pregnancy or in the third sleep-deprived week of having a newborn.
But I've changed my mind.
Because they just get so big so fast.
And because carrying life is such a HUGE blessing.
And because I can really rock a massive baby bump.
Oh yeah, baby.
Don't freak out.
I'll come to my senses when I step on the scale Saturday and realize I'm still working at getting rid of those 79 bowls of Lucky Charms I downed last winter.
Anyway, I'm not talking any time soon.
I'm just talking someday.
For now, I'm OK spending my days with just this guy....
....and trying not to blink.
I hope you take advantage of the buy one get two free Snapfish photobook sale today, because it is one heck of a good deal, man!
...and if you don't want to use yours, can I use your account to make three more?!? Because the dark circles under my eyes and the large cup of coffee I'm guzzling this morning indicate I might be addicted to fake scrapbooking at this point. It's a problem.




I was a little more than concerned when I heard Grandpa telling TJ to take a garden hose into the basement and put it in your drain and blast out whatever was in there.....
ReplyDeleteSure hope your house is still on it's foundations and you aren't busy building an ark! Knock twice if all is cool..... Love ya'- Gram