This little boy was SO good today!
We made an impromptu trip to the mall full of Christmas shopping crazies, and ended up spending the entire afternoon shopping with G-Mama. We had so much fun, and I snagged a few last minute gifts. This year we're starting the Christmas Eve jammies tradition where Newbie gets to open a new pair of pj's on Christmas Eve to sleep in that night. Except Santa Ramsey may or may not have found an awesome deal on some new pj's for Mama and Daddy-O this year too... I was so excited! I love pajamas. Love them.
Newbie rocked the chunky sweater today. =)
The chunky sweater and chunky thigh combo was just too much for me- I had to snap a billion pictures before he scrambled into his jammies tonight.
I just love this little boy to pieces.
Tonight I'm trying to get up the guts to tackle the homemade Christmas gift I'm making for my sister. I have put it off for five weeks now, and I'm definitely down to the wire. I've heard it is a grueling task, so I've been avoiding my pile of fabric and my sewing machine like crazy, but I think tonight's the night. Wish me luck!
Hope y'all are having a wonderful week before Christmas...enjoy each day this week and watch out for the Christmas crazies behind the wheel at the mall....yikes!



No comments:
Post a Comment