Monday, December 6, 2010

It's time to brew some hot chocolate.

This afternoon Newbie woke up early from his nap and was a little disgruntled.  We're talking rolling tears and lack of appetite tired, folks.  I thought a good Christmas movie and a snuggle might be just what the doctor ordered, so we're rocking it out to "Here With Us" Praise Baby style.

I love love love that song.

Then I found this.  Be sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and mute the blog music before you watch. =)



And I could have bawled my eyes out because does it get any better than a fantastic Christmas song combined with clips from Nativity Story?  No, no it does not.

If you haven't seen Nativity Story you need to see it!  It is a must-see for us each Christmas.  We love having a visual representation of the entire Christmas story, and this movie is very well made.  Pop some popcorn.  Brew some hot chocolate.  (Can you "brew" hot chocolate?) Grab yourself a candy cane and a cozy blanket, snuggle down and watch it.  Doesn't that sound  nice? We might just have to make that our plan tonight.

For now I'm off to let Opie out.  I guess if he rings the bells 14 times and plants himself at the gate fervently staring at me, then he probably really means it, huh?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment