I've been completely overwhelmed by the enormous amount of pictures and memories to share with y'all from this Christmas. When I get overwhelmed I have this fantastic ability to just completely put something off. Like, forever. Some people call it procrastination. Others call it "get off your hiney and post some Christmas pictures already!".
We are in the midst of what I would like to call "Baby's first Christmas documentation FAIL".
So I've decided we need an intervention.
I started with a double chocolate chunk mint cookie.
Because I came in third place in the Biggest Loser Challenge (woohoo! Shout out to G$ who was runner up to third place by 0.1 percent....diggity!) and I decided a little regression was OK over the holidays.
Then I watched 15 minutes of Beauty and the Beast.
Disney movies are a stress reliever for me.
Next I sat down at the computer and uploaded ALL the Christmas pictures.
Then I had another cookie.
Finally I decided there is just too much for one post.
That's when I remembered how my crazy 10th grade biology teacher always said you eat an elephant one bite at a time. I wouldn't say that phrase helped me master the periodic table, but I will say it sounds like the perfect plan of attack for the Christmas posts.
SO
I am going to do several updates this week with pictures from all of our Christmas hoopla.
And I'll start tomorrow.
Because, you know, PROCRASTINATION.
Hope you all are having a wonderful week! Be back soon with Chapter 1 of Newbie's first Christmas. =)
Oh. my. GOSH! I am right there with you! I'm overwhelmed triple load. I ended up with 700+ Christmas pictures to go through! AHH!!! AND I'm still trying not to give up editing all the ones I want to post! I need to cut back big time on how many I post, but it's soo hard! LOL Good luck! WE can do it! :) ;)
ReplyDelete