Have you seen this? !?!?!
Be still, my beating heart! If I don't get my hands on a "Peppermint Twist" thick rick-rack apron for Christmas this year, I am going to have to go beat Pug Mama's door down. LOVE IT!
Is it weird if I'm my sister's biggest Etsy customer? Because if she keeps cranking this stuff out, I will be.
Also, how did I not inherit the "whip out an adorable apron in two hours" gene?
For that matter, how did I not inherit the "eat whatever you want and still be a size 0" gene?
Ponderings. (Which, according to the spell check, is not a word. But I beg to differ. "Ponderings:-noun things I am pondering. (Yes, I made that definition up, but I think I pulled it off with the "noun" reference)). Are double parenthesis OK?
Right now you're wondering how I managed to graduate with a degree in English.
I have no explanation for you.
Wishing you all a Tuesday filled with happy and Poetic License!
(Poetic License:–noun
license or liberty taken by a poet, prose writer, or other artist in deviating from rule, conventional form, logic, or fact, in order to produce a desired effect.) Thank you, dictionary.reference.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment