...I know, smiley as ever, but if you look closely, you can see there are only about three to four hours of sleep in those little blue eyes.
After two very restless nights in a row, I am left to ponder how on earth I survived the first eight weeks of Newbie's life in which I was constantly functioning in an entirely sleep deprived state.
Because, boy, am I tired. But not as tired as yesterday. Whew.
It certainly helped that the Hubs wasn't doped up on Nyquil last night. He is such a good daddy. He took the first shift, and I took the second, and somehow we mangaged to come out on the other side of things this morning. Newbie slept OK, he just woke up several times ready for another hit on the Tylenol dropper. I can't blame him. If my ibuprofen tasted like wild berries, I'd want another hit at 3 in the morning too.
He was lookin' good this morning when he woke Daddy up to come downstairs and play. The Hubs has the day off today, so we're looking forward to a low-keyed snuggly day just the three of us.
Nothing like getting up at the break of dawn on your "Saturday" after a less than mediocre night of sleep.
But we can't complain, because this little smiley bundle is who we get to wake up to!
We're off to pick out a movie and a cuddly blanket. Hope you have a fabulous Friday and your early birds sleep in tomorrow!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment