Friday, October 15, 2010

And thus concludes the week of birthdays...

A big [Happy Birthday!!!] to my mom today!


I would write a mushy post, but frankly, there just isn't time this morning.  I leave for my girls' weekend away this afternoon, and getting things ready to leave for the weekend has been pretty hairy.  In fact, I just texted my bestie the following: 

Leaving for the weekend stinks!  There is so much to do.  I am going to need a margarita and a tranquilizer gun.

One is for me, and one is for Opie. 

That said, I have got to get moving.  There is a car to pack, lunches to make, make-up to be applied and outfits to determine.  A dog to feed, doors to lock, gas tanks to be filled, and a GPS to be figured out.

Adios, muchachos!

I'll be back with some fun and fancy free Chicago pics on Monday when I realize all of this pre-trip hullabaloo was well worth it.  Right now, I still have an order in for a margarita and a tranquilizer gun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment