We had a cRaZy fun weekend...
That is Newbie's "Game Face," as defined by his father. That's the face he gave me when I told him all we had planned for the weekend. It was EXCITING!
We started our Saturday morning off by taking a trip to a little pumpkin patch WAY out in the boondocks where a sweet little old lady and her husband were selling gourds and pumpkins of every shape and size for nothing higher than a dollar. THAT IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! We loaded up the car like it was the last harvest. I don't even know what to do with all the gourds and pumpkins we bought, but I can tell you this: we did not pay more than 7 bucks a piece for an assortment of at least 20 pumpkins and gourds each. WOOHOO!
I hope you just fell off your chair laughing at the above picture. Because I just did. What a little turkey!
Me and my little pumpkin.=)
All tuckered out. Watching Mama put billions of pumpkins in the trunk is hard work, man.
To top off the morning, we swung by the orchard for THE Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Cream Cheese Icing and a less than hot Hot Caramel Apple Cider with Whip Cream and Toffee Bits. Mmm....It was the perfect fall day!
When we got back to my parents' house, it was time for the Texas v. OU game. I don't really want to talk about the game itself on account of I hate sitting through hours of football only to watch my Horns miss pass after pass and lose the game. It makes me kinda grumpy because that's 4 hours I could have been shopping. So we'll focus on the clothing coordination of the sports fans involved in the afternoon:
G-Daddy and Newbie....please note the binkie.
This is the jersey the Hubs and I gave my parents when we told them we were expecting....it fit Newbie just in time for the big game. It was dubbed the "Game Day Jersey" and was saved for him for the big game. =)
Hope you have a great Monday!!!!











I love the picture of your cute little boy sitting in the pumpkins. He is blessed to have people who love him so much.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete