Those were the days.
And my sister almost bought this hat at Eddie Bauer.
I still think she shoulda got the hat.
Just sayin'.
Anyway, today Newbie and I met up with a friend of mine from high school and her sweet little red-headed daughter. I love catching up. It is fun to replay 6 months of life in 2 hours. =) We took the kiddos for a walk and then feasted on hot dogs. Then I mourned the last half of the second hot dog and the pile of krinkle cut french fries I ordered that I can never choke down because I had to leave them behind, but I knew, I KNEW, that at 4:57 tonight when I got home I would be thinking of that hot dog and those fries and wishing I could eat them. And I am SO THERE right now.
So to make up for the loss of the chickenporkcowdogporcupine I could have eaten if I hadn't left it at the restaurant, I am going for an impromptu haircut tonight. I called the Hubs at work and informed him that I had an urgent question involving his willingness to fly solo with Newbie tonight while I went to go get my hair did because GEE WIZZ I want that hot dog and girls just wanna have fun. Needless to say, he was thrilled. Not really. He's really busy at work right now and doesn't care about hot dogs or hair-dos, but lucky for me he agreed anyway. Because the Hubs is THE CHAMP. So I'm going to go get my hair cut in a couple hours- it is waaaaay over due, and I am really looking forward to it. WOOHOO!
I wish I had more to write about than the hot dog I am lamenting and the haircut I should have got three months ago, but I don't. I do, however, have another picture from Fall 2008 to share.
You're welcome. And goodnight.




No comments:
Post a Comment