Seventeen billion mile per hour wind gusts are dead to me.
So long, picture day.
On the up side, we're headed out to the country to trick-or-treat at Newbie's grandma and grandpa's house this afternoon since the Hubs has the day off. I'm hoping to get a Kit-Kat or Butterfinger out of the deal. =)
Shhh....Don't tell Jillian.
Safe to say I will probably owe a dollar at our Biggest Loser weigh-in this Saturday. It's a dollar for every pound gained, and let's just say I didn't exactly pass up the sliver of pumpkin cheesecake I was offered last night. Nor did I turn down Chinese food at the mall. The Biggest Loser Challenge is going to end up being how we lost the farm. Have mercy.
But I'm not giving up yet. After all, this is the first week. And Kit-Kats and Butterfingers come in caloric free varieties anyway...right? RIGHT?!?!?
Si, es verdad.
Sorry. I just saw that as a good opportunity to use some Spanish.
I'm off to snuggle my boys (who are chilling on the couch watching some HGTV right now) and tie Opie to a tree before he gets swept away.
Hold on to your hats!
The other 28 members of our challenge will all be encouraging you to eat more than a few of those fun sized candy bars! :) I'm giving in to some white chili tonight loaded with sour cream and cheese...I dare to say that might be worse than your 2 little candy bars! Truth will come out on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't have a butterfinger or kit kat for you...tootsie rolls are on the trick or treat list this year at Gr. Gram's... enjoyed seeing your sweet little puppy, and I don't mean Opie! Thanks for making our day!!
ReplyDelete