Monday, October 11, 2010

Countdown to Chi-CA-go

It's the CHICAGO COUNTDOWN!!!

FOUR days to go!

Newbie is busy snoozing through his afternoon nap today and I am busy making my Chicago wishlist.  You know, the one I have been working on since the Hubs approved my Chicago trip two months ago. 

My bestie and I are spending Saturday on Michigan Avenue then spending the night in Chicago and hitting up IKEA on our way home Saturday.  Yes.  IKEA.  I make the trip about once a year, and I am so excited for this year's hit.  Top items on my list:

Behold: The Art Table

 The Art Table Stool (hrmm....those colors look off...might have to reconsider this potential purchase)
The chair that I have no place or vision for but that I like anyway:

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to top the usefulness of the coat rack I bought last year, but that's no reason not to go spend some moola on some moderately priced Swiss furniture and home decor. 

Here's to long naps and online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment